First, the role of faucet bubbler
1. Water saving: The bubbler can fully mix the water and air flowing through it to form a foaming effect and improve the scouring force, thereby reducing the amount of water. Water is about 50%.
2. Splash prevention and noise reduction: The water flow is soft and the impact force is reduced when mixed with air. The buffered water column is even, and the water column is reduced to splash vertically.
3. Filtration: The multi-layer filter can filter most of the sediment and impurities, and the internal grid can filter large particles of impurities (occasionally it will be blocked and needs to be cleaned).
4. Constant water flow / water output: with pressure compensation or current limiting device (common in showers) can guarantee a certain water output when the water pressure is too low, limit the water output when the water pressure is too high, and when the water pressure is unstable Stable water output.
Second,How to clean the bubbler
1. The bubbler can filter impurities. It will inevitably become blocked after a long time and need to be cleaned. You can remove the bubbler, soak it in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tool, and then reinstall it.
2. You can use a small screwdriver to pry into the gap of the frame of the foamer to pry firmly, open the top plastic card top net, and take out the middle stainless steel net (there are four). After cleaning is completed, put it back in the order of disassembly (the burr edge of the stainless steel net should be up, and finally the plastic card top net is loaded into the card)