Pull-out faucets on the market are becoming more and more popular. It has two methods of columnar water discharge and spray water discharge. The button can be easily switched at the top of the shower. Its 1.5-meter-long stainless steel hose can reach the user. Anywhere you need.
Pull-out faucet installation:
1. Preparation of the installation tools First, prepare the installation tools. Before installation, check whether the supporting parts are complete. Common faucet parts and accessories are: hoses, rubber washers, showers, water removal, crutches, decorative caps, etc.
2. Before installation, clean the faucet before installing and flushing. Wash the mud and impurities in the water pipe, remove the debris in the installation hole, and check that the accessories in the box do not enter the impurities, so as not to block or wear the ceramic valve core. .
3. When the left hot water and right cold water take over, remember that the left is hot water and the right is cold water. The two pipes are 100mm-200mm apart. After the position of the water inlet joint is fixed, the faucet is removed, and the faucet is installed after the masonry on the wall is completed to prevent the surface coating of the faucet from being worn and scratched.
4. When installing the single-hole basin faucet, a special angle valve must be selected, and the angle valve must be fixed with the hot and cold water pipe from the wall. When there is a distance between the angle valve and the water pipe on the faucet, buy a special extension pipe to connect it. Here, Jiuzheng Building Material Network reminds that you must not use other water pipes to connect, because if the water pressure is high, it will easily fall off and leak, causing you loss. If the water inlet pipe is too long than the water outlet pipe, it can be cut off as needed. If the angle is not suitable, it can be bent to the required position appropriately.
5. Installation of shower and bathtub faucets After purchasing concealed faucets, the valve core of the faucet is generally embedded in the wall. Before embedding, pay attention to the thickness of the bathroom wall. Buried. The plastic protective cover of the valve core should not be easily removed during embedding, so as to avoid damage to the valve core by cement and other chores during embedding. In addition, you should pay attention to the up, down, left and right directions of the valve core when embedding the valve core, so as not to bury the valve core incorrectly. The wall-mounted faucet has a deviation in size when it is embedded in the water pipe, and can be adjusted by using an adjustable crutch.