If divided according to his material, it can be divided into: plastic, brass, cast iron, stainless steel, magnesium alloy, and polymer faucets.
According to function: faucets can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric hot water faucet.
According to the structure: faucets can be divided into several types of faucets such as single, double and triple. In addition, there are single handle and dual handle. Single type can be connected to cold water or hot water pipes; double type can be connected to two hot and cold pipes at the same time, mostly used in bathroom sinks and kitchen faucets with hot water supply; triple type except two hot and cold water pipes Outside the pipe, you can also connect the shower head, which is mainly used for bathtub faucet. The single handle faucet can adjust the temperature of hot and cold water with one handle, and the double handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and hot water pipe to adjust the water temperature.
The choice of fittings for faucets is also very different, and can be roughly divided into: spool, handle, bubbler, rubber parts, mounting parts, etc. So how to choose a satisfactory accessory is that the service life can be longer. Here are some buying tips:
1. Look at the material, different accessories, different materials, the degree of durability will be different, from an economic point of view, we should choose a good material accessories.
2. Look at the coating. The coating is handled well. The faucet not only looks beautiful, but also more corrosion-resistant and durable in use.
3. Pay attention to the size. This is a point that we tend to overlook. When buying, you must first understand the approximate size of each part of your own faucet, otherwise you cannot use it when you buy it home. A slight difference will cause leakage, seepage, etc.
4. When choosing the handle, try to choose the one with a large range of rotation and gentle movement, which is more convenient to use.
5. The material of the main body of the faucet is preferably bronze or brass. This material is not easy to oxidize and corrode and is durable.
6. The rubber parts must be of good quality, so that the tightness of the faucet can be guaranteed, and water leakage is a common and difficult problem to solve. This must be paid attention to.
The above is about the faucet accessories purchase skills and faucet classification. The production cost and role of different accessories are different, so there are also great differences in price.