Pay attention to the following aspects when buying:
1. Depending on the material, there are generally titanium alloy products, copper chrome-plated products, stainless steel chrome-plated products, aluminum alloy chrome-plated products, and iron chrome-plated products.
2. Durable, whether the faucet is durable, the surface treatment process is very important. A good faucet is subjected to an acidic high temperature test and is intact for more than 4 hours. In addition, due to the reasonable internal structure, the good faucet is not prone to dripping and damage, and has withstood hundreds of thousands. It can still be operated freely after the second switch.
3. Humanization. With the continuous improvement of the production technology of kitchen faucets, product design has become more and more humane. To meet the various needs of large kitchen spaces, habitual direct cleaning with water, like spraying methods, enjoy the fun of innovation, etc., there are also 360-degree rotation, pull-out spray nozzles, direct flush / spray nozzle conversion, and more flexible shapes. Changing product.
4. It is easy to clean. The kitchen is heavy and wet with oil. When you work, you still use the hand with oil stains and dirt to open the faucet and soil the faucet. Therefore, it is best to choose a product that is not stained and easy to scrub. This has a lot to do with the shape and plating of the faucet. Generally, faucets with complicated shapes and variable lines are easy to clean up dead ends. Faucets with thin coatings and low hardness are prone to blackening and are not cleaned. I personally think that people still use products with simple shapes and hard coatings, which can save a lot of things.
5. Confirm with the dealer whether the imported ceramic raft core is installed in the brand faucet. After looking at its appearance, pay attention to the surface finish. Touch it for burrs, trachoma, cracks, oxidized spots, etc .; then gently move the handle of the faucet up and down, left and right. You can buy it without heavy feel;
Five shopping tips:
First, identify the brand, find the brand with after-sales service
Consumers should go to formal fashion when buying faucets, and look for well-known brands, so that they can get more perfect after-sales protection. Informal products often do not have any marks or just some paper labels. The regular faucet packaging box should also be With brand identity, quality assurance and after-sales service. Remind everyone to be cautious when buying and not to listen to others.
Second, observe the appearance, the surface coating of the faucet should be as bright as a mirror
After the faucet is ground and polished, in order to prevent the faucet from being oxidized, its surface will be plated with nickel or chromium. Nickel or chromium has the function of resisting neutral hydrochloric acid and protects the faucet from corrosion for a long time. When buying, it is best to place the faucet in a place with sufficient light for inspection. The surface of the faucet is free of oxidation spots, pores, missing plating and bubbles, and scorch marks. It is a good product with uniform color and no burrs and sand. That is, after pressing the faucet with your fingers, the fingerprint spreads quickly and there are no marks, and it is not easy to attach dirt.
Third, quality inspection, quality is more guaranteed
The faucet body is generally brass. The quality of electroplating made of brass products can ensure the highest quality. The higher the purity of brass, the better the electroplating quality, and the less likely the surface plating layer will be corroded. In order to reduce costs, some manufacturers choose zinc alloy instead of brass. Although the country allows the use of zinc alloy materials instead of brass, the quality of zinc alloy plating is poor and the corrosion resistance is not strong. Generally speaking, consumers can use the estimated weight method to identify when buying. Brass is heavier and harder, and zinc alloy is lighter and softer.
Fourth, rotate the handle, and feel that the lightweight spool is good
Faucet spools are usually steel ball spools and ceramic spools. The steel ball valve core has good pressure resistance, but the rubber sealing ring that serves as a seal is easy to wear and ages quickly. The ceramic valve core is more heat-resistant and wear-resistant, and has good sealing performance, so the resistance to opening will be more. No dripping