How to clean and maintain the bathroom faucet?
View Count:533 CategoryNews in English
First, the faucet simple cleaning skills
The faucet cleaning is not complicated, as long as it is kept, it will make the faucet last forever.
1. If it is a copper faucet, if it is necessary to clean the plating surface, it can be washed with boiling water or detergent, or it can be cleaned directly with some degreased detergent.
2. Scale, rust, etc. on the faucet, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge and a little special cleaning agent, then wipe it with a clean rag or rinse it off with water.
3. Use a soft toothbrush to rub the toothpaste or use a scouring pad to wipe the toothpaste gently. It can remove scale and oil and make the surface of the faucet clean and bright.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the faucet when cleaning the faucet, but in fact the inside of the faucet is more important. If the water output of the faucet is reduced or the water is out of the fork, it may be caused by a blockage of the bubbler. The bubbler can be removed, soaked in vinegar, cleaned with a small brush or other tool, and reinstalled.
Second, the faucet cleaning precautions
Although the chrome layer of the faucet claims to be corrosion-resistant and rust-free, improper cleaning methods can still cause abnormal wear on the faucet.
1. Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a hard object such as a steel ball. Because the steel ball is very hard, it is easy to scratch the surface of the faucet.
2. It is best to clean with a neutral detergent. The acid-base cleaner is not suitable for cleaning with a water tap.
3. After the faucet is cleaned, the remaining moisture on the surface should be dried with a dry lint-free towel to avoid residual water stains.
Third, the faucet use maintenance skills
1. Do not use excessive force on the switch faucet. Even a traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use it.
2. The shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretch state. Do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
3. In the case that the water pressure is not less than 0.02 mpa (ie 0.2 kgf/cm2), after a period of use, if the amount of water is found to decrease, or even the water heater is turned off, it can be lightly at the outlet of the faucet. Lightly unscrew the screen cover to remove impurities, which can generally be restored.
4. Please have experienced and qualified professionals to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to bump with hard objects. Do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to avoid damage to the surface coating. Be careful to remove the debris from the pipe before installing the faucet.