♦ Vinegar cleaning
This method is suitable for faucets without a filter, and the faucet carrying the filter should be cleaned by another method.
The first trick of faucet clogging cleaning is to make rational use of vinegar. The water from the faucet comes from the water. The downside of tap water is that it will form a kind of sediment in the long term, which will cause the faucet to clog and have a certain impact on the home life. Vinegar can solve such problems without having to spend too much money to replace the tap.
(1) Pour the vinegar into the prepared cup. Do not use too much, then put a cotton ball in the cup and soak it all for 5 minutes.
(2) Take out the cotton ball in the cup, then stuff it into the faucet outlet to be cleaned, remember to reserve a little cotton ball, otherwise it will not be easy to take out, and it can be taken out in about fifteen minutes.
(3) Remove the cotton ball, you can clearly see the dirt on the cotton ball, soak it in vinegar with a clean rag for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe the edge of the faucet with a rag, which can be well removed Dirt on the edge of the faucet.
(4) Turn on the faucet. At this time, you can see if the faucet is running normally. If it doesn’t work, use the above method to clean it again.
♦ The cleaning of the filter
Generally speaking, the newly installed faucet will have a layer of filter. The filter is used to prevent the splash from splashing during the use of the faucet, but the filter can not only prevent splashing, but also absorb many dirt. The faucet is blocked and the filter needs to be cleaned.
(1) Tool preparation, filter cleaning requires preparation of some sewing needles or paper clips. If there is no such thing, you can use a toothpick instead. Of course, the knife and air blow must be prepared.
(2) Test, gently remove the filter head of the faucet, open the faucet, and see if the water flow is still small. If it is not the problem of the filter, if the water flow is still small after removing the filter, it is not the filter. The problem is, this time you need to check it all over.
(3) Use your fingertips to remove the filter from the filter head. Note that during the acquisition process, the fingertips should not be too strong to avoid damage to the filter.
(4) The filter net generally has two layers. Use the prepared sewing needle and knife to take the white filter net along the edge of the filter net. The force should not be too large when taking it. Do not dent or deform the white metal ring. Use a paper clip or a toothpick to remove the internal parts of the filter one by one. Be careful when you are careful not to damage the internal parts.
(5) Blow the filter net with air, and use a toothpick to clean the dirt in the filter one by one. Rinse with water after finishing.
(6) Install the filter back in the order of the previous disassembly.
In the faucet clogging cleaning trick, the cleaning of the filter is very simple, but it must be extra careful, because a little sloppy will damage the filter.
♦ The use of detergent
The last resort is to use a cleaning agent to clean. Under normal circumstances, the faucet in the house should be cleaned every three months. When cleaning the faucet stains, it needs to use a neutral detergent to clean its surface, then use a clean soft rag. Wipe clean and use a toothbrush or a small brush to clean the faucet for deep cleaning. Remember to use only a neutral detergent, otherwise it will damage the gloss of the faucet surface.