First, simple cleaning tips:
Faucet cleaning is not complicated, as long as you keep it constantly, you can make the faucet last as long as new.
1. If it is a copper faucet, if you want to clean the electroplated surface, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or you can directly use some strong detergent to remove oil and dirt.
2. The scale and rust on the faucet, just use a damp cloth or sponge dipped in a special cleaner to wipe the surface, and then wipe with a clean rag or rinse with water.
3. Dip toothpaste with a soft-bristled toothbrush or lightly wipe with toothpaste with a white cloth to remove scale and oil, and make the surface of the faucet clean and bright.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the faucet when cleaning it, but the inside of the faucet is more important. If the water output from the faucet is reduced or the water fork is generated, it may be caused by the bubbler clogging. Remove the bubbler, soak it in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tool, and then reinstall it.
Second, the faucet cleaning matters needing attention:
Although the chrome plating of the faucet claims to be corrosion-resistant and not rusty, incorrect cleaning methods can still cause abnormal wear on the faucet.
1. Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a hard object such as a steel ball, because the steel wire is very hard and it is easy to scratch the surface of the faucet.
2. It is best to use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Strong acid and alkaline cleaners are not suitable for cleaning with a water tap.
3. After the faucet is cleaned, the remaining moisture on the surface should be dried with a dry lint-free towel to avoid remaining water stains.
Third, the use of faucet maintenance skills
1. Do not switch the faucet too hard, just turn it gently. Even traditional faucets don’t need a lot of effort to twist. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use it.
2. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state. Do not coil it around the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not in use, pay attention not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body, so as not to break or damage the hose.
3. If the water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa (that is, 0.2kgf / cm2), after using for a period of time, if you find that the amount of water output decreases, or even the water heater is turned off, you can use Unscrew the filter lightly to remove impurities, and generally recover as before.
4. Have experienced and qualified professionals for construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to hit hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the surface coating gloss. Pay attention to remove the debris in the pipe before installing the faucet.