What are the functions of the automatic faucet
View Count:471 CategoryNews in English
Infrared automatic sensor faucet works
The automatic sensor faucet is based on the principle of infrared reflection. When the human hand is placed in the infrared region of the faucet, the infrared ray emitted by the infrared ray tube is reflected by the shackles of the human hand to the infrared ray receiving tube, and the signal is sent through the microcomputer in the integrated circuit. To the pulse solenoid valve, the solenoid valve receives the signal and then opens the valve core according to the specified command to control the water discharge from the faucet; when the human hand leaves the infrared sensing range, the solenoid valve does not receive the signal, and the solenoid valve spool is reset by the internal spring. The water of the faucet. In addition, the induction faucet has an inductive water-saving faucet, which is a newly invented high-tech product. It is widely used in high-end places such as hotels, hotels, office buildings, etc., which is conducive to saving water and saving the environment while being more environmentally friendly. A responsibility, along with the development of induction sanitary ware, is widely used.
What are the functions of the automatic faucet?
1. Intelligent water saving: automatic induction control is turned on and off. The hand or the water container and the washing articles are inserted into the sensing range. The faucet automatically discharges water, and the water is stopped after leaving, and the water saving function is remarkable. 2, timeout protection: 30 seconds overtime washing automatic water shutoff function, to avoid water waste caused by foreign objects in the sensing range for a long time.
3, convenient and hygienic: the switch water is completely completed by the sensor, the human hand does not need to touch the faucet, effectively avoiding bacterial cross infection.
4, intelligent power saving: induction faucet using modern digital technology, ultra-low energy consumption (DC type products use 4 section 5 alkaline batteries, quiescent current ≤ 60μA).
5. Adaptability: The sensitivity (range) can be adjusted according to different usage environments.
6, the production process: brass casting, surface chrome treatment, permanent gloss; streamlined design, modern sense.
7. Convenient maintenance: built-in filter to prevent impurities from flowing into the solenoid valve and affecting normal operation, and easy to clean.
8. Weak current prompt: DC type product has battery replacement prompt function. When the battery power is insufficient, the indicator light is always on, prompting to replace the battery in time.
9. Applicable places: public places such as hotels, hotels, office buildings, airports, medical institutions, etc.
Because the induction faucet does not need direct contact with the human body, it can effectively prevent cross-infection of bacteria; the function of closing the water and leaving it to close, thus effectively saving more than 30% of water, especially suitable for areas with severe water shortage in China. Today, induction faucets are commonly used in public places such as train stations, bus stations, airports, hospitals and other places where people are crowded.