Mistakes in the purchase of faucets
1. Induction faucet saves most water
Inductive faucet not only has less water output, high price, but also higher maintenance cost. It is not practical to use an induction faucet in a household.
2. The smaller the flow, the more water-saving
The faucet flow has a water-saving standard. Too large or too small a flow is not conducive to water conservation. Sometimes the flow of the faucet is too small, there may be a problem with the faucet valve, or the slag is blocked, it should be cleaned or replaced in time.
3. The bubbler faucet saves water in any situation
The role of the starter is mainly to increase the number of air bubbles in the water and reduce the amount of water outflow;
4. The faucet has hot and cold temperature adjustment
The hot and cold temperature adjustment function of the faucet must be equipped with two hot and cold water inlet hoses and a ceramic valve core.
5. Choose the faucet without considering the basin
Many consumers did not notice the height of the basin after installing the basin. The faucet needs to be installed on the basin. The actual situation of the basin must be considered when purchasing.
6. No angle valve is required for faucet and water pipe connection
All hot and cold faucets must use angle valves to connect with water pipes. Each hot and cold faucet needs two angle valves to match it.
Precautions for faucet purchase
1. Look at the surface: Pay attention to the gloss of the surface. When you touch the faucet with hand, there are no burrs, no pores, and no oxidation spots. The smoother the surface, the better the quality;
2. Turn the handle: When the faucet rotates the handle, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the switch, and it is easy to open and close without slipping;
3. Listen to the sound: The good faucet is cast copper as a whole, and the sound is dull when beaten; if the sound is very brittle, it must be stainless steel;
4. Identification mark: Identification of product mark. Generally regular products have the brand logo of the manufacturer in order to identify and prevent counterfeiting;
5. Checking parts: The valve body and handle of a good faucet are all made of grade brass, with a heavy weight and texture.