A faucet is a valve that controls the flow of water. It is usually used in conjunction with a kitchen sink to facilitate domestic water use. The following describes how to use and maintain the sink faucet:
1. During the installation of the faucet, it is necessary to completely remove various impurities in the water pipe to prevent the impurities from being cleaned and causing problems such as valve core damage, jamming, blockage or leakage. At the same time, the surface of the faucet must be cleaned to make it No residue of decoration materials is left.
2. Any kind of faucet should not be used too hard when using it, just twist or dial it gently to use it, and do not use the handle as a handrail support. The screen cover at the water outlet needs to be removed and cleaned regularly, and the configured hose equipment must also maintain its natural stretched state to prevent the water pipe from breaking.
3. Some faucets will not be completely closed, leakage, loose handles, loose connections, and other leakage problems soon after use. Usually, this situation can be solved by itself.
4. If the faucet of the ceramic sheet valve plug sealing nozzle is not completely closed, it may be that the hard debris scratches the sealing surface or the pre-tightening force applied to the valve plug is not enough. At this time, if it is scratched by a hard object, then You need to find a business for after-sales maintenance. If the pre-tightening force of the faucet is not enough, you need to remove the handle and tighten the valve core.
5. The faucet of the faucet should be wiped gently with a clean soft cloth dipped in detergent, avoiding cleaning with a wire loop and a cleaning cloth containing hard objects, and avoiding the hard objects coming into contact with the surface of the faucet.
6. If the faucet has stains such as thick mask and deposits, you can use mild liquid glass cleaner, pure clear liquid glass cleaner, acid-free, non-abrasive soft liquid or completely dissolved powder, non-friction solution. Removes cleaning agents such as gloss.
7. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or paper cloth and any acid-containing cleaner, polishing abrasive or rough cleaner to clean the faucet.