1. According to the material, it can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite faucet and other categories.
2. According to the function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric faucet (porcelain electric faucet). With the improvement of living standards, the faucet that can be quickly quickly (ceramic electric faucet) is More and more consumed. The welcome of the people is expected to become the new protagonist leading the revolution of the faucet.
3. According to the structure, it can be divided into single-type, double-type and triple-type faucets. In addition, there are single handles and double handles. The single-connected type can be connected to the cold water pipe or The hot water pipe; the double-connected type can connect two hot and cold pipes at the same time, and is mostly used for the bathroom sink and the faucet of the kitchen sink with hot water supply; the triple-type hot and cold water The single handle faucet can adjust the temperature of the hot and cold water through one handle, and the double handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and the hot water pipe separately to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening method, it can be divided into spiral type, wrench type, lift type and inductive type. When the spiral handle is opened, it needs to rotate a lot of turns; the wrench type handle generally only needs to be The inductive faucet will automatically discharge water as long as the hand reaches under the faucet. In addition, there is a time-closed faucet. After the switch Is turned off, the water will flow for a few more seconds before stopping, so that the things things on the hands when the faucet is closed can be washed again.
5. According to the valve core, it can be divided into rubber core (slow open valve core), ceramic valve core (fast open valve core) and stainless steel valve core. The most critical factor affecting the quality of the faucet is the spool The use of rubber core faucets, mostly spiral-turned cast iron faucets, has been basically eliminated; ceramic valve faucets have appeared in recent years, the quality is better, more common; stainless steel valve cores are more suitable for areas with poor water Quality .
The classification of faucets is roughly the above five types. We have seen all kinds of faucets in our lives. We can only say that our demand for water is too great. In order to save water resources, public places are basically used. Inductive faucets , so that we can better save water resources.