The biggest feature of the water heater faucet is that the heating device is installed in the inner cavity of the faucet, and the running water in the faucet can be quickly heated to ensure that the water temperature is moderate and there is no cold feeling. The structure of the water heater faucet and the ordinary faucet are very similar, with almost no changes, so what should happen if there is a leak?
First check to confirm:
1. Is the switch itself leaking or the switch and the pipe interface leaking.
2. What is the switch used for? Is the water heater water or the water heater?
1. If the switch itself leaks water and is in the water inlet of the water heater, then it is a quality problem of the switch, and a new switch needs to be replaced;
2. If the switch itself leaks water and is the water outlet of the water heater, first make sure that the switch is a hot water switch or a cold water switch. The cold water switch has a requirement for the water temperature. If the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, the gasket will be burnt; if it is a hot water switch, a new switch needs to be replaced; if it is a cold water switch, it is replaced with a hot water switch;
3. If there is water leakage at the switch and pipe interface, you can use hemp rope (to be dismantled into the twine) or the raw material tape to be wound along the direction of the inner buckle (that is, the direction in which the screw is tightened), and the root is slightly wrapped. A few laps, the outer button can be screwed up to get in but the principle is hard, then tighten.
Water leakage faucet different water leakage reasons and corresponding maintenance methods
1. If there is water leakage at the water outlet of the water heater faucet, then the shaft rubber pad in the faucet may be worn or damaged. At this time, the faucet should be removed, and the rubber pad should be replaced, but the water heater should be used. The faucet matches the rubber pad, otherwise the water leakage problem will not be solved.
2. If the water seeps out from the gap of the water heater faucet, it is very likely that the screw inside the faucet is loose. At this time, the inspection is carried out, and the screw reinforcement can solve the water leakage problem. If the screw is worn out and cannot be used, then it can be replaced.
3. If the bottom of the water heater faucet leaks, it may be that the rubber ring at the joint is broken. In this case, the broken apron can be replaced. This problem occurs when the water heater faucet is used for a long time, so a rubber ring should be provided at home for easy replacement.
4. If the water seeps from the spool of the water heater faucet, it is very likely that the spool position is offset. In this case, it is only necessary to re-adjust it, without replacing other parts.
Method for preventing leakage of water heater faucet
When using the water heater faucet daily, the force should be moderate. If the force is too large, it will cause damage to itself. In this case, the spool is easily displaced, which will cause the water heater faucet to leak.
If there is a water leak in your water heater faucet, you can check the cause first, and then follow the corresponding method in the article for maintenance. It is generally not a big problem for water leakage, and the maintenance is difficult, you can often operate it yourself. So users don’t have to worry about seeing it. In addition, doing daily maintenance work can greatly avoid the leakage of water heater faucets.